14 March 2010

Emilio Pucci Fall Winter 2010/11

I felt guilty that I haven’t posted Pucci fabulous show here. So, now it’s fixed. I think everyone should watch it, because it was really great!

"I wanted to do something that felt lush" - Peter Dundas

Pucci show was definitely one of the best this season. The collection was excellent. Not only the collection. Hair, make-up, models, playlist, colors, details – everything was just PERFECT!

So, I guess I have to say bye-bye to my money now…

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Bookmark and Share

No comments: