26 February 2010

When I heard a knock on my door

09m IMG_9248 IMG_9158 marchewa_4

Today’s  playlist:

Bon Iver & St. Vincent – Roslyn

Shiny Toy Guns – Season of Love

L’Amour La Morgue – Spaceman(The Killers)

L’Amour La Morgue – Right Here(Departed)(Brandy)

Hurricane Bells – Monsters

Lykke Li – Posibility

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Done All Wrong

Phoenix – Lisztomania

David Bowie – Heroes

Plastiscines – Bitch

Passion Pit – Moth’s Wings

Duran Duran – Rio

Plastiscines – I Am Down

The xx – Infinity

One for the Team – Questions and Panthers

The Arcade Fire – Neighborhood 1(Tunnels)

Thrice – Circles

All Wrong And The Plans Change – I Get Down

Angus & Julia Stone – Mango Tree

Scorpions – Wind of Change

Lissy Trullie – Ready For The Floor

Plastiscines – I Could Rob You

Almost Charlie – Staying is Hard

Yo La Tengo – Autumn Sweater


Bookmark and Share

No comments: